The Horizontal (Side Tilt) Supreme System Includes
- 2 Lift Mechanisms, Left/Right (L/R)
- 14 Lift Mechanism Springs
- 2 Lift Mechanism Safety Cover Plates (L/R)
- 1 Steel Foot Frame with gold label
- 1 Steel Back Frame
- 2 Steel End Frames
- 2 steel panel stiffeners
- 1 Top Stretcher Aluminum Support Beam
- 2 Fold Over Legs (L/R)
- 1 Leg Crossbar with end-plugs attached
- 1 pr. Velcro Straps
- We include all the nuts, bolts, screws, etc and connecting hardware to assemble the cabinetry
Materials required to build the Murphy Bed Cabinetry
Single/Twin, Double/Full, & Queen Size Murphy Bed Cabinetry require 3 to 4 sheets of 4' x 8' x 3/4" furniture grade plywood. You well also need pre-glued wood edge tape. Cut the plywood into 14 rectangle shapes, which now become the wood components for the Murphy Bed Cabinetry. Edge tape all the exposed edges with pre-glued wood edge tape. Cabinetry not included.
Murphy Bed sizes using the Regular Size Legs
- Single/Twin: 80” w x 47-5/16“ h
- Double/Full: 80” w x 62-5/16“ h
- Queen: 85” w x 68-5/16” h
Protrusion into room with bed open
- Double/Full: 64”
- Queen: 70”
- Single/Twin: 39" x 75"
- Double/Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- up to 10 inches using the Regular Legs
Mattress not included. A regular coil mattress is recommended with the Murphy Bed Hardware.
Regular Size Legs
- The distance from the floor to the bed platform the mattress will rest on is 9-1/2”. This will allow for a maximum mattress thickness of up to 10 inches and 4 inches of bedding and pillows.
The fold over legs are concealed and the leg crossbar holds the mattress in place when the Murphy Bed is in the upright position.
Free shipping applies to orders shipped to the lower 48 States, British Columbia (excluding Vancouver Island) and Ontario. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Yukon and Northwest Territories are subject to shipping charges.
All orders ship next business day. Tracking information will be emailed and is only available once the item has been shipped. Once your order is released to UPS, you will receive a shipping confirmation with updated tracking information including a scheduled date of delivery.