The Side Tilt Supreme System Includes
- 2 Lift Mechanisms, Left/Right (L/R)
- 14 Lift Mechanism Springs
- 2 Lift Mechanism Safety Cover Plates (L/R)
- 1 Steel Foot Frame with gold label
- 1 Steel Back Frame
- 2 Steel End Frames
- 2 steel panel stiffeners
- 1 Top Stretcher Aluminum Support Beam
- 2 Fold Over Legs (L/R)
- 1 Leg Crossbar with end-plugs attached
- 1 pr. Velcro Straps
- We include all the nuts, bolts, screws, etc and connecting hardware to assemble the cabinetry
Materials required to build the Murphy Bed Cabinetry
Single/Twin, Double/Full, & Queen Size Murphy Bed Cabinetry require 3 to 4 sheets of 4' x 8' x 3/4" furniture grade plywood. You well also need pre-glued wood edge tape. Cut the plywood into 14 rectangle shapes, which now become the wood components for the Murphy Bed Cabinetry. Edge tape all the exposed edges with pre-glued wood edge tape. Cabinetry not included.
Murphy Bed sizes using the Regular Size Legs
- Single/Twin: 80” w x 47-5/16“ h
- Double/Full: 80” w x 62-5/16“ h
- Queen: 85” w x 68-5/16” h
Protrusion into room with bed open
- Double/Full: 64”
- Queen: 70”
- Single/Twin: 39" x 75"
- Double/Full: 54" x 75"
- Queen: 60" x 80"
- up to 10 inches using the Regular Legs
Mattress not included. A regular coil mattress is recommended with the Murphy Bed Hardware.
Regular Size Legs
- The distance from the floor to the bed platform the mattress will rest on is 9-1/2”. This will allow for a maximum mattress thickness of up to 10 inches and 4 inches of bedding and pillows.
The fold over legs are concealed and the leg crossbar holds the mattress in place when the Murphy Bed is in the upright position.
- Free shipping to the lower 48 States. Canadian purchases are only available in Ontario and British Columbia excluding Vancouver Island.